Monday, April 16, 2012

16 Weeks

This week baby and I will hit the 4 month mark! A month from now I will be half way done with this pregnancy, which is exciting because I already cannot wait to meet my son. At our doctors appointment today, I was measuring right on target and baby was active and healthy. Next appointment (May 15th) we will have our anatomy scan, and I'm so looking forward to counting his fingers and toes again!

I want to state for public record that I LOVE my doctor! To all pregnant or hope-to-someday-be-pregnant women: find a doctor that you love and feel comfortable with. My doc is everything I could want in a hospital-brithing physician. He is patient, dedicated, and passionate about creating the best experience for every woman he sees. Here is an article written about him/VBACs in the Las Vegas review Journal... He will literally spend the night at the hospital if he thinks his patient might have a complication to their birth. He is one of the only doctors in the valley willing to do a water birth, attends 99% of his patients births, and when he talks about his patients you can see a twinkle in his eye. He even told Cam (knowing that he is going to PA school) that he could catch the baby if he wants :)... Sorry to ramble. I just want everyone to be this happy with their physician.

I will wrap this scattered, weird post up by showing you the onesie Cameron bought for his son this weekend. I have never seen him so excited or proud about anything. He is going to be dad of the year!


Happy Monday.
-K

No comments:

Post a Comment

What is Baby J's Gender?